With the creation of the Kindness Crew society, we now have a structure to help us inspire, mobilize and educate others to commit acts of kindness and community service. The society is the major engine behind the kindness movement. This organization will serve to help other Kindness Crews contribute to their local communities and be a force for increased volunteerism and kindness. We are looking for a few (thousand) good women, men and children who are willing to take up the challenge to start a Kindness Crew in their own community. Contact us to start taking small steps to creating change in your community and beyond!
The objective of the Kindness Crew is to connect the world through kindness.
- All members of the Kindness Crew commit to performing one act of kindness – big or small, random or premeditated – each day.
- Kindness Crew members display compassion in their thoughts, words and actions.
- Kindness Crew members have an ever-expanding definition of commmunity: they recognize that communities cannot be bound by borders, ethnicity, religion or socio-economic status.
- Kindness Crew members put their PASSION INTO ACTION. They recognize that the most sustainable way to give is by bringing their unique gifts and talents to bear on all kind acts.
- Kindness Crew members are committed to EDUCATING, INSPIRING AND MOBILIZING others to perform acts of community service and kindness.
- Kindness Crew members strive to include friends, family and – when safe and appropriate – strangers in their acts of kindness.
- Kindness Crew members are kind to themselves: mind, body and soul.